eLogic is proud to be named one of Rochester's Top Work Places again in 2018! An award that is solely based on employee feedback -- eLogic wins on organizational alignment, execution, and connection.
"Top Workplaces are chosen through survey results taken from more than 9,000 employees at 92 firms across the region. The companies range in size and services, but all exhibit characteristics that keep employees coming back every week with a determination to work toward company goals." - Democrat & Chronicle
The employee survey covers seven areas around organizational health factors that measure how well employees are working together toward a common cause, including:
- Alignment — where the company is headed, its values, cooperation.
- Effectiveness — doing things well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas.
- Connection — employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful.
- My Manager — cares about concerns, helps learn and grow.
- Employee Engagement — motivation, retention and referral.
- Leader — confidence in company leadership.
- The Basics — pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations.
Check out our eLogic.com/careers if you are interested in opportunities to join our team!
See what our employees say about working for eLogic on our Top Workplaces Profile.